You couldn’t have not had fun last weekend with all the music, another great weekend awaits starting tonight! Don’t forget to Spring forward this weekend.
Tonight – Wednesday March 4th
- Johnny V Acoustic is at Goblin and the Grocer in Beverly Shores at 7 PM.
- Steve Ball Open Mic Night at Lincoln Flats in Valparaiso starts at 8 PM.
- Acoustic Jam and Open Table Potluck at Paul Henry’s Art Gallery in Hammond at 7 PM.
- Jason Russell and his father (Billy and the Kid) host an open mic at Local Option in Michigan City at 7 PM.
- Steve Ball from Mr. Blotto has an acoustic evening at Duffy’s Place in Valparaiso at 7 PM.
- just Just – Justin Golday from AllGood is at Plat 35 in Chesterton at 7 PM.
- Cat Man Dog is at Wildrose Brewing at 8 PM.
- Phantom Zone is at Buddy and Pal’s Place in Crown Point at 8:30 PM.
- Dead to Rights is at the Franklin House in Valparaiso at 10 PM.
- Stealin’ the Farm gets out of town and plays Kenny’s Westside Pub in Peoria at 10 PM.
- Reggae Express is at Cool Runnings in Michigan City at 7 PM.
- Robert Rolfe Feddersen is at Running Vines Winery at 7 PM.
- Dead to Rights plays Gelsosomo’s Region on Tap in Crown Point at 7:30 PM.
- Johnny V Acoustic is at Lincoln Flats in Valparaiso at 8:30 PM.
- Gato comes to Martini’s in Valparaiso at 9 PM.
Next week, Dead to Rights is back at the Cubby Bear on Thursday. Purchase your tickets here: https://www.ticketweb.com/event/dead-to-rights-cubby-bear-tickets/10390885
If you enjoy our articles on NWI Jam and do not want to miss out because of silly algorhythms on Facebook, please be sure to sign up for our email list. We will deliver the local bands we cover to your inbox weekly.
Be sure to find us on YouTube too!