Who isn’t ready for the weekend and music? This weekend we are going to start early by showing today through Saturday since there is so much happening around the area.
Wednesday – January 15th
- Starting tonight, at 8 PM we have Fresh Hops and Friends Host The Jam at Beer Geeks in Highland.
- Also tonight at 8 PM Chris Love and Greg Ashby will be at Finnegan’s Pub in Dyer.
Coming soon we are going to start a separate open mic calendar so be sure to send in your open mic schedules to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday – January 16th
- Thursday there is an Acoustic Jam and Open Table Potluck at Paul Henry’s Art Gallery in Hammond at 7 PM.
- Gato members Darren, Rocco, and Kevan are playing acoustic at Duffy’s Place in Valparaiso also at 7 PM.
Friday – January 17th
- The (219) Taproom in Chesterton has Tommy Thompson, a local favorite, at 7 PM.
- Tracy Glover’s Birthday Open Mic is also happening at 7 PM at McGinnis Pub in Michigan City. Tracy hosts many open mics around the MC area.
- CAT MAN DOG (a Fresh Hops side project?) is playing at Longshot’s Sports Bar in Schererville at 9 PM.
Saturday – January 18th
If you haven’t had enough music this week, get your grooving shoes on for Saturday.
- Starting the day off is the Long Johns on Winter Warmer Bash 2020 at Burn’em Brewing in Michigan City at 11:30. New brews on tap and jams in the heated tent.
- At 7 PM, local legend, Ronn Barany is playing solo at (219) Taproom.
- At 7:30 PM is the Mega Beatles benefit for the Memorial Opera House. The Mega Beatles are formed by a local supergroup of musicians and the Memorial Opera House is always a good cause.
- At 9 PM Phantom Zone is going to be rocking 2 Bill’s Tap in Winfield just outside the 4 Seasons entrance.
- Also at 9 PM Dead to Rights, a local favorite Grateful Dead tribute, take the stage at Martini’s in Valparaiso.
For more information refer to the events in the calendar page which will usually have a link to the event.
As always, if your band wasn’t listed and want to be, send your schedules to email@example.com. Have a great weekend!